What it takes to be a Front End Web Developer
Come collaborate with our top web developers to evolve the web for our industry. Do you want to work with the latest technologies in the Web Development universe? Do you want to work for a company recognized as one of the Inc 5000 fastest growing companies, one of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 companies, and best of all, selected as “New England’s Coolest Company to work for” by Interface Tech? Our youthful but experienced team is looking for a few new members to help take our product offering to the next level. If you have what it takes then you get to enjoy our amazing benefits packages, company culture, and rewarding work that collaboratively moves our entire industry forward.
Dealer.com seeks Web Developers to work closely with our website development team to enhance the usability and functionality of our current websites, as well as participate in the development of new industry-leading web solutions
We move fast, that means you have to as well! The ability to work in a collaborative team environment is a must. Most importantly, you need to be able to conceive of and deliver clean, simple, well modularized code.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Two or more years of real world web development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to cleanly separate design logic from semantic structure using CSS
- Ability to make designs cross-browser compatible using standards compliant markup
- Ability to translate designer mockups into working code
- Working knowledge of template systems, Velocity preferred.
- Working knowledge of jQuery, JSON and AJAX preferred
- Experience with Source Control Systems, Git preferred.